1. Find the right course for you
The University has many courses for you to choose from. Once you have an idea of the subject area you wish to study, you can then start to look at the various courses that might interest you.
Choosing the right course for you is an important and you may want to consider the following points:
- Does the course content interest you?
- What career opportunities would be open to you?
- Do you have the right qualifications/skills for the course? (see the course entry requirements)
- Which campus will the course be taught on? Wolverhampton? Walsall?
- Will you have to take any tests?
You may find it useful to seek advice from other people. Talk to your friends or family to get their opinion about your choices, or speak to a teacher or a careers advisor for professional advice.
Come along to one of our open days and talk to course tutors to get an insight of what you can expect from the course.