Post - 1992 Awards
A transcript is a full record of your studies, it contains a list of modules studied with levels, grades and credits obtained. Current students should not apply for this document.
Signed and sealed transcripts- September 1992 onwards £10 each per course.
How to Apply:
If you completed your award after September 1992:
- If you have access to e:Vision, log in, go to the Graduation link on the navigation bar and complete the Transcript request task.
- Alternatively you may request transcripts online via the University e:Store. Please note that application submitted in this way will not be processed without proof of identity.
Please note - Once we have received your ID, allow 7 to 10 working days for us to process your request. If you have studied at an overseas partner college there could be a short delay in processing your request whilst we check the financial status with regards to your student account. If you have an outstanding debt then no documents will be issued until we have received confirmation that this debt has been cleared.
Nursing and Midwifery Transcript Requests
- If you are a former Nurse/Midwife who has studied a BNurs(hons), RNDipHE/MNurs/MAN/MMHN/Midwifery course and you require a more detailed transcript of your award and Nursing/Midwifery training for overseas purposes, please complete this form electronically. Your enquiry will then be received by the Faculty Student Records Team who will aim to get back to you to acknowledge your request within 5 working days. Please be aware that if you completed your studies with the University of Wolverhampton prior to the year 2000 there may be a restriction on the detail of the information that can be provided in relation to your studies.
- Please note there is a charge of £100 for this service. With effect from 1st April 2019 transcript requests will be charged at a cost of £150 (existing requests in the system will be processed at the present marketed price.) Refer to the bottom of the form for more information on how to process your payment and proof of Id will be required
Please note - Once we have received your ID, allow 8 weeks for us to process your request
Pre - 1992 Awards
A transcript is a full record of your studies, it contains a list of modules studied with levels, grades and credits obtained.
Signed and sealed transcripts pre-September 1992 £30 each
- If you completed your award before September 1992, please contact the Student Records Unit for further information on how to apply.
Please note - Once we have received your ID, allow 7 -10 working days for us to process your request.