blue star banner

Contact us

Graduate Services Contact Us

For enquiries regarding Transcripts, Certificate, Letters of Confirmation or Module Descriptions,
please click on the documents for further information.

All employers and agencies wanting to verify University of Wolverhampton awards will need to use the HEDD online verification service.

The Student Records Unit are only able to answer enquiries for students who have completed their courses. Current students or graduating students should contact their Student Office for any enquiries they may have.

If you have been unable to answer your enquiry from the information on our web pages, please complete the form below:

  • / /
    Pick a date.