- ❌ Course
- ❌ BA Modern Languages
- ❌ BSc Biological Sciences & PGCE Secondary Education: Science
- ❌ Early Childhood Studies (with Graduate Practitioner Competencies)
- ❌ Level 6 Teaching Apprenticeship
Assistant head teacher
Education is the passport to the future. The University of Wolverhampton has challenged me to become the leader I am today
- BSc Biological Sciences & PGCE Secondary Education: Science
- Assistant head teacher
Primary School Teacher
I felt that being surrounded by lecturers who were experts in their field, whilst also having the time to share experiences with my peers, was crucial to the University of Wolverhampton experience.
- Shropshire County Council/Norton-in-Hales C of E (VC) Primary School
- Level 6 Teaching Apprenticeship
- Primary School Teacher
The University of Wolverhampton will give you so many opportunities - don't be afraid to take them!
- Greenfield Primary School, Walsall
- Early Childhood Studies (with Graduate Practitioner Competencies)
Chief Executive and Director of Partnerships
The best four years of my life. I worked hard and played hard in equal measure and made amazing friends who I still see 27 years later.
- Children's University Trust
- BA Modern Languages
- Charity/Social Enterprise
- Chief Executive and Director of Partnerships
|GenericHookScriptRunner pre_process||0 ms|
|GenericHookScriptRunner extra_searches||0 ms|
|GenericHookScriptRunner pre_datafetch||0 ms|
|GenericHookScriptRunner post_datafetch||0 ms|
|GenericHookScriptRunner post_process||0 ms|
Query syntax tree
-show_qsyntax_tree=onquery processor option is set.