Studying Criminal Justice at the University gave me a real insight into policing. Not only did I enjoy the course, but it also led me to having one of the best careers.
- BA Criminal Justice
- Police officer
School Chair & Professor
As a student at Wolverhampton, I learned technical knowledge and developed professional skills. It was those professional skills that enabled me to be successful in my career.
- University of Georgia, USA
- BSc Biological Sciences
- Bioengineering/Higher Education
- School Chair & Professor
Lecturer and law firm partner
People who succeed and people who don't have little or no differences in abilities. What differentiates them is in their hard work.
- Rivers State University, Port Harcourt, Nigeria & Legal Answers LLP, Lagos Nigeria
- LLM International Corporate and Financial Law
- Lecturer and law firm partner