University is like this little world, a bubble of time separate from everything before and everything after.
- 2013 and 2016
- LLB & MA Human Resource Management
- Law and human resources
- HR Advisor
School Chair & Professor
As a student at Wolverhampton, I learned technical knowledge and developed professional skills. It was those professional skills that enabled me to be successful in my career.
- University of Georgia, USA
- BSc Biological Sciences
- Bioengineering/Higher Education
- School Chair & Professor
It was exciting and grounding. We were creating a whole new environment for learning with faculty, staff, and students combining to bring a new approach to business-related organisations.
- Community Impact Consulting
- BA Business Studies
- Information and communications technology
- British American