- ❌ Course
- ❌ BA Modern Languages
- ❌ LLB & Honorary Fellowship (2015)
- ❌ LLB & LPC
- ❌ LLB and American Studies & LPC
- ❌ LLM
- ❌ LPC
Senior district crown prosecutor
My parents instilled in me my strong work ethic. The University gave me the knowledge, skills and determination to succeed.
- Crown Prosecution Service
- LLB and American Studies & LPC
- Senior district crown prosecutor
Partner/head of clinical negligence & Birmingham Law Society President (2020-21 term)
The training and support by the lecturers was of such a high standard that it gave me a real taste for the law, together with a drive and ambition to excel. I have leaned on this training as a foundation throughout my legal career and my tenure as
- Medical Accident Group Ltd.
- LLB & LPC
- Partner/head of clinical negligence & Birmingham Law Society President (2020-21 term)
Managing director (Lawlor’s Law Limited) and panel-accredited consultant mental health law solicitor (Mander Cruickshank Solicitors)
If I hadn’t enrolled at the University of Wolverhampton, I would not be where I am today.
- Managing director (Lawlor’s Law Limited) and panel-accredited consultant mental health law solicitor (Mander Cruickshank Solicitors)
Chief Executive and Director of Partnerships
The best four years of my life. I worked hard and played hard in equal measure and made amazing friends who I still see 27 years later.
- Children's University Trust
- BA Modern Languages
- Charity/Social Enterprise
- Chief Executive and Director of Partnerships
|GenericHookScriptRunner pre_process||0 ms|
|GenericHookScriptRunner extra_searches||0 ms|
|GenericHookScriptRunner pre_datafetch||0 ms|
|GenericHookScriptRunner post_datafetch||0 ms|
|GenericHookScriptRunner post_process||0 ms|
Query syntax tree
-show_qsyntax_tree=onquery processor option is set.