Senior district crown prosecutor
My parents instilled in me my strong work ethic. The University gave me the knowledge, skills and determination to succeed.
- Crown Prosecution Service
- LLB and American Studies & LPC
- Senior district crown prosecutor
Partner/head of clinical negligence & Birmingham Law Society President (2020-21 term)
The training and support by the lecturers was of such a high standard that it gave me a real taste for the law, together with a drive and ambition to excel. I have leaned on this training as a foundation throughout my legal career and my tenure as
- Medical Accident Group Ltd.
- LLB & LPC
- Partner/head of clinical negligence & Birmingham Law Society President (2020-21 term)