Letter of Confirmation

A letter of confirmation contains details of your final award. Letters can include additional information e.g. study dates and campus of study, on request.

Documents can be produced in PDF format and sent by email (£3) or as hard copies sent by post (£10).

How to apply for a Letter of Confirmation

  • If you have access to e:Vision log in, go to the graduation link on the navigation bar and complete the letter of confirmation request task.
  • Alternatively you may request letters of confirmation online via the University e:Store. Please note that applications made this way will not be processed without proof of identity.

Please note - Once we have received your ID, allow 30 days for us to process your request. If you have studied at an overseas partner college there could be further delay in processing your request whilst we check the financial status with regards to your student account. If you have an outstanding debt then no documents will be issued until we have received confirmation that this debt has been cleared.

Documents can also be sent to third parties, eg. employers, institutions, verification agencies. You should include their address in the special instructions when making the request.  

If you have already made document requests which have not yet been completed you will be updated shortly. Where we are unable to provide the necessary information, we will contact you regarding your enquiry and every attempt will be made to ensure sufficient information is provided in the interim period to assist with your request. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. 

You may contact Graduate Services for further information about our services.