The University offers/runs a number of teacher subject networks in order to assist with curriculum delivery via outreach, CPD opportunities and sharing good practice.
Specifically the networks Universities, Colleges and Schools to-;
- Work effectively together to ensure that the curriculum interface between School and University is effectively articulated and provides for continuity of teaching, learning and assessment
- Share understanding of curriculum developments and models of good practice at NQF levels 2 and 3
- Examine ways in which curriculum and other development plans can be enhanced by pursuing shared events and activities
- Provide access to University facilities and resources
- Enhance student learning experiences and opportunities
- Support wider understanding of education progression choices and pathways
- Raise awareness and aspirations for further and higher education
- Increase individual experience and understanding of opportunities for progression in learning and work
- Support and celebrate students’ achievements
- Identify areas of mutual interest in learning and teaching and develop jointly funded collaborative projects, including the production of ICT and other learning resources and the evaluation of new modes of learning and teaching
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.