Victoria University College
The University of Wolverhampton has been in partnership with Victoria University College since May 2014.
By being in partnership with The University of Wolverhampton, Victoria University College are able to offer various courses. Once a course is successfully completed, the student will receive a degree from the University of Wolverhampton.
- BEng (Hons) Electronics and Communications Engineering (Direct entry to level 6)
- BEng (Hons) Civil and Construction Engineering (Direct entry to level 6)
- Higher Education Bridging Course (Engineering)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Direct entry to level 6)
- BEng (Hons) Mechatronics (Direct entry to level 6)
- BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Technology (Direct entry at level 6)
- MSc Programme and Project Management
If you would like any further information about Victoria University College then please visit their website by selecting the logo.