Transnational Education (TNE) partners around the world
The University of Wolverhampton has been working successfully with International Teaching Organisations around the world for a number of years, providing partner institutions with further and higher education including: preparatory courses, undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes, research and professional development programmes and consultancy.
The University works with an extensive network of transnational education (TNE) partners around the world that either:
- deliver University of Wolverhampton degrees in-country, or
- offer courses which are accredited by the University.
Transnational education (TNE) gives students around the world the opportunity to study in their home country for a University of Wolverhampton degree. All information regarding fees, accommodation, start dates etc should be obtained directly from the partner institution.
- ERC Institute
- Auston Institute of Management
- British College of Applied Studies (BCAS)
- Colombo International Nautical and Engineering College (CINEC)