Professor Jack Goulding
Professor of Construction Project Management
- Email address J.Goulding@wlv.ac.uk
- Phone number 01902 322887
- Location Construction Futures Research Centre ML024 – ML Building
- Faculty Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Institute School of Architecture and Built Environment
- Areas of expertise
Developing innovation models for delivering strategic capability; construction sustainability, Building Information Modelling; and modern methods of construction.
Jack is Professor of Construction Project Management in the School of Architecture and the Built Environment. A Construction Manager by profession, Jack has over 40 years’ experience in Architecture, Engineering and Construction. He has successfully led several national and international projects – from infrastructure development through to research and development solutions in commercial settings.
Offsite Construction; Innovation Diffusion; Strategy Development; Maturity Modelling; Training and Development; Capacity Building