Hannah was born and raised in the Black Country. She received an intensive dance training from a young age, in a diverse wide range of genres and techniques; Ballet, Contemporary, Commercial and Musical Theatre Jazz, Physical Theatre, Tap and Choreography. She began performing as a professional dancer in a commercial setting and has also performed and worked with local contemporary and physical theatre companies.
Hannah began her teaching career in a community dance setting, working with Dudley Performing Arts to deliver dance in a variety of educational environments in and around the Dudley Borough. Hannah worked as a freelance artist and delivered dance to a diverse range of learners, including community groups, primary, secondary and college students. Hannah’s first full-time teaching position was in a further education college, where she was responsible for the dance provision in a large Performing Arts department. Whilst at the college Hannah taught on A'Level Dance and Performance Studies, BTEC National/ Extended Diploma Dance, Drama and Musical Theatre courses, as well as Level 2 Performing Arts Diploma. From 2008, Hannah worked in partnership with the University of Wolverhampton as module leader and personal tutor on the Foundation Degree in Musical Theatre.
- The role of the motif in creating dance and musical theatre,
- The importance of the role of the director/choreographer in new Musical Theatre.
- MA Dance Theatre Practice, Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts
- Certificate of Education, University of Wolverhampton
- BA Hons Community Dance, Middlesex University
- January 2015 - present: Lecturer in Musical Theatre, University of Wolverhampton,
- April 2012 – August 2012: Performer, High Rise, Void Physical Theatre Company,
- 2007: Professional Dancer, Plumerella Entertainment Agency,
- January 2002 – December 2014: College Lecturer, Head of Dance, Dudley College,
- 2002 -2004: Freelance Community Dance Artist, Dudley Performing Arts.
- 4DR008 – Musical Theatre Practice
- 4DR009 – Roots of Musical Theatre
- 4MU015 – Performance Workshop
- 5DR009 – Creating Musical Theatre
- 5SW001 – Research, Interpretation and Analysis
- 6DR006 – Musical Theatre Production
- Positive Working Environment Representative (Musical Theatre)