- Express and Star feature, with pictures, on new business school development - new business school nearly ready for business
- New business building to be named after University Chancellor (Lord Swraj Paul) - 28 May 2015. Following on from the 'topping out' ceremony on 27 May, the new name for the building has been announced.
- University unveils ambitious major investment plan - 12 May 2015. Major investment in the University of Wolverhampton new sites.
- New Business School gets underway - 20 June 2014. Work on the new Business School begins with a short ground-breaking ceremony.
- Business School plans get green light - 14 October 2013. Wolverhampton City Council has approved plans to build a new flagship Business School building at the junction of Molineux Street and Camp Street.
- Plans for new business school submitted - 7 August 2013. The University has submitted its plans for a new building to house its Business School in the city centre.