The University’s Law School has over 30 years’ experience of supporting students throughout the UK and other countries. Our expertise is respected and highly valued in the legal sector.
- LLB (Hons) Law
- Accounting & Law
- Business & Law
- Human Resource Management and Law
- Law & Philosophy
- Social Policy & Law
- Foundation years and sandwich courses are also available for some of our law courses.
See our Portfolio of Law Undergraduate Degrees
‘Off the Shelf’ Workshops
- Judgement Day: Participants in this session take on the role of court judges within the English legal system tasked with determining sentences, based on individual case studies.
- Bullying and the Law: Looking at the implications of bullying and the legal consequences.
- How to get away with Crime: A lecture on the capacity defences of automatism, intoxication and insanity.
To view photos of our successful Outreach activities visit our Facebook