(News that are not new anymore become part of the timeline)
- Fabrice has been invited to talk to the 18th PLMCN, which features two Nobel prizes this year.
- Fabrice has been invited to the prestigious Resonator QED conference, 31 August-1 September, Munich, Germany, with an Invited talk (45 min tutorial).
- We got an invited talk to the Hybrid Photonics and Materials', 25-29 September, Mykonos, Greece.
- June 23, Physics Day at the UoW: come and learn about lasers, γ rays and technologies of the future, and what the UoW has to offer you in some of the most fascinating aspects of sciences. Everybody welcome.
- September 25: The Applied Physics course at the UoW starts.
- Day 145: New research paper submitted, "Frequency-resolved Monte Carlo": arXiv:1705.10978.
- Day 117: First demonstration, with our γ radiosource: studying the inverse square law with the Dudley college.
- Day 116: Our paper Structure of the Harmonic Oscillator in the space of n-particle Glauber correlators is accepted for publication in the Journal of Mathematical Physics.
- Day 115: Our contributed talk "N-photon emission from resonance fluorescence" to the 18thInternational Conference on Physics of Light-Matter Coupling in Nanostructures (PLMCN18) got upgraded to an Invited Talk.
- Day 113: Our paper "Macroscopic two-dimensional polariton condensates" by Ballarini et al. is accepted for publication in Phys. Rev. Lett.
- Day 104: Updated version of our experiment entangling a polariton with a photon: arXiv:1609.01244v2.
- Day 95: New Research paper submitted, Photon Correlations from the Mollow triplet: arXiv:1704.03220
- Day 87: We made an outreach video for the quickly approaching Physics course.
- Day 82: bits of a Fabrice's interview pop up in an article of .
- Day 80: Microcavities's 2nd edition has been submitted for production.
- Day 68: Our proposal "quopp" is submitted (QuantERA).
- Day 46: Camilo joins the group.
- Day 34: Our proposal ȹ is submitted (ERC).
- Day 7: First talk (for the UK Quantum Dot day of the IOP).