Submit your paper
Please use this web link to submit your paper/s https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=psycon3
- If the link does not work, please copy the address and paste on your browser and it will open that way
- Log into EasyChair
- Select Authour
- Locate your previous abstract submission and clicked ‘Update’ submission: You will be both prompted and allowed to upload your full paper.
- Note that full paper submission may override the abstract – but your revised abstract will be in your full paper anyway.
Timeline for submission
- The deadline for submission of papers: 17th September 2018
- Decision on paper submission: 30th September 2018
- Submission of revised papers: 19th October 2018
- Papers will be published in the conference proceedings if at least one of the authors is registered to attend the conference.
- Each registration is entitled to a maximum of two papers (i.e. if an author wishes to present say, three papers, then at least two people will need to register for the conference).