typing on a keyboard

Contact Us

Who do I contact about appointing a new External or extending an existing External's duties or tenure?

Your Quality and Collaboration Unit (QCU) representative or Faculty Quality Administrator should be approached in the first instance regarding appointments for new External Examiners or extending the duties or tenure of an existing External.

Who do I contact for general queries regarding my External's appointment?

If you have any general enquiries regarding your External’s appointment contact the Quality and Colaboration Unit (QCU) via ExternalExaminers@wlv.ac.uk and a member of QCU staff with responsibility for External Examining will contact you.

You can also view your External’s appointment details through e:Vision via the Quality tab.

If your query is related to board information, please either contact the relevant Student Office or Faculty Quality Administrator.