Skip to main content

University's Response

How does the University respond?

When making a request you can state a preference of how you want the information communicated to you. This could be by way of:

  • a hard copy (i.e. a letter), or 
  •   an electronic copy of the information (such as an email), or 
  •  providing you with an opportunity to inspect a record containing the information or
  • providing a digest or summary of the information

The University of Wolverhampton will give effect to this as far as is reasonably practical, or notify you why it is not so.

If the information is already available in the public domain, for example on the University website, the University will respond and inform you of where you can locate this information, providing you with a web link where ever possible.