We would like to let you know about a new service we are trialling to all D/deaf and hard of hearing students - Translation service
- Are you confused by assignment briefs?
- Do you have problems understanding an extract you have been given to read?
- Do you need this information translated to BSL?
Bookings can be made by placing your appointment through this calendar.
Remember this is a trial you can only book 30 minute session on Tuesday between 4pm - 6pm only.
How to book:
- Click on the 'Calendar' link to start booking your appointment.
- You can only make bookings on Tuesday 4pm - 6pm (we are trialling this)
- Click on the day when you want to this service. (Remember only Tuesday 4pm to 6pm).
- In the 'title' write the translation you require e.g.) "Book translation"
- In the 'when' select an open time slot on Tuesday
- (optional) un Select 'All-day' to choose from a 30 minute slot
- In the calendar please choose either Louise (blue) or Debra (red) whichever is available.
- In the 'who' please write in your name and student number.
- In 'where' the translators will book a venue.
If you wish to cancel please email SEC@wlv.ac.uk with the subject heading "30 minute translation cancellation” please state your name and number so the correct appointment is cancelled.