1. Remember that we are not able to respond to emergencies. Link to Emergencies
2. ‘Appointments’ are available during normal office hours, during term time.
These hours are: Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm, and Tuesdays until 7.00 pm.
3. We anticipate our weekly online meetings with you will usually last over a 6 week period, but sometimes are shorter, and occasionally longer than this.
4. In order to get the best service from us it is important that you are on your own or in a private space, and without distractions.
5. There may be times when your regular counsellor is not available, (e.g. holidays/sickness), if this should occur we will inform you as soon as possible, and where appropriate, you may be offered the option of working with another qualified counsellor, until your regular counsellor returns.