- Make sure you are sitting comfortably on your chair, in a warm room.
- Close your eyes.
- Curl your toes and squeeze them as tight as you can.
- Slowly move the squeeze up to your calves, knees, thighs, buttocks, stomach and chest.
- Clench your fists, arms, shoulders, neck and face.
- Hold for 5 seconds.
- SLOWLY – relax your facial muscles, then slowly move down and relax your neck, shoulders, arms and hands.
- Relax your chest, stomach, buttocks, thighs, knees, calves, feet and toes.
You may repeat this process until your body feels relaxed and loose.