Welcome to the Kids Camp!
All children 8 - 14 years of age are welcome.
Next camp dates: TBC
Time: 9.00am - 4.30pm
Early drop off from 8am and late collection at 5pm is available for only £2 extra per day
What will my children get to do at Kids Camp?
Kids Camp gives children the opportunity to participate in a variety of different sporting activities on a daily basis.
The activities include:
- Tri Golf
- Kwik Cricket
- Dodge Ball and many more.....
Your child will receive organised, but fun sessions supervised by qualified coaches.
We offer a discount for those that get their kids booked in early.
|Session||Early Booking ||Standard Booking||Early Drop Off and/or Late Collection|
How to Register
Registration for the Kids Camp could not be easier...
- Just pick up a leaflet available in the Walsall Campus Sports Centre Reception
- Complete the registration form on the back page of the leaflet
- Present the booking form to reception staff where they will process and take payment for your child's place (please note payment must be made in full and can be made in cash, cheque or debit card)
- One form needs to be completed for each child attending the camp
Things to Remember
- Kids Camps are GREAT FUN... but can get hot and sweaty. Please ensure that your child is in old comfortable clothing suitable for playing a wide variety of sports and activities.
- Footwear needs to be suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Some activities will take place outside, so send your child with sun screen and a sun hat.
- Please send your child with a packed lunch (but please no nuts!) along with plenty of fluids for the duration of the day.
- As a safety precaution we would ask children not to bring or wear jewellery. The centre can take no responsibility for valuables that are bought into the centre.
We hope your child will have an enjoyable experience at the University's Kids Camps and we look forward to seeing you.
For further information please contact the Walsall Sports Centre on 01902 518900 or email email@example.com