Telford is our youngest campus and a place where technology is pushed to new limits. The facilities fit our engineering and built environment (as well as some of our computing and social work) students like a glove. It's possibly the brightest place in one of our greenest counties.
Where you'll find us
You're near to – but just far enough from – Junction 5 of the M54.
Trains from Telford Central go directly to Wolverhampton (15 to 25 minutes) and Birmingham (30 to 35 minutes)
Our free shuttle bus service takes you into Telford town centre - as well as to the bus and railway stations - on its way to Wolverhampton City Campus
The campus gives you some of learning's most advanced resources.
- The Learning Centre is open seven-days-a-week and stocks all the paper-based and electronic resources you'd expect to support your study
- The campus provides affordable access to our outstanding IT facilities, expertise and resources and houses
Around the campus - friendly and cosmopolitan
- The modern campus is set in the grounds of the Grade II listed, 18th century mansion Priorslee Hall
- Home to many international students – there's a genuine cosmopolitan feel, which means you're likely to end up with friends across the world
- The halls of residence offer almost 500 en-suite rooms for students with wireless Internet access plus CCTV and 24-hour security staff surveillance
- Grab a bite to eat at the food court or a coffee at Costa and relax at the Students' Union
- Burn some calories at the floodlit football pitch , tennis or basketball courts
- Just 10 minutes away on the bus is Telford town centre
- There's a large, modern shopping centre, featuring over 150 shops a cinema complex, restaurants, pubs and clubs
- Try the bowling alley, ice rink or skiing and snowboarding at one of the UK's only dry ski-slopes
- Find something cultural, musical or humorous at Oakengates Theatre
- The 450-acre town centre park is one of the largest town parks in Europe with colourful gardens, nature trails and woodland areas
- The Wrekin is Telford's 1,334 ft hill with spectacular walks to the summit, and memorable views once there. And there are over 100 kilometres of cycle paths in the area, as well as a network of footpaths for pedestrians
- Don't miss the world heritage site at Ironbridge, the Severn Gorge, the fully-working Victorian village at Blists Hill and related museums, the parks, castles and abbeys, and the beauty of Shropshire.