You will be required to submit supporting documentation which will demonstrate you meet the eligibility criteria as follows:
1) Paying the higher tuition fee rate (£6,000 - £9,000 per year).
Proof required: Either in the form of a funding letter, tuition fee invoice or similar documentation from your undergraduate university.
2) You received a Student Finance England/N. Ireland/ SAAS maintenance grant, or a special support grant awarded by Student Finance England/N. Ireland/ SAAS.
Proof required: All pages of your Student Finance England/N. Ireland/ SAAS entitlement letter for your final undergraduate academic year (e.g. 2014/2015) showing any support awards. This document must contain your name for verification purposes. If you cannot find a copy of the document please access your on-line student finance account to download or print off another copy.
3) If you received another form of means-tested financial support (e.g., such as a means-tested grant from a charitable foundation, university or other public sector body).
Proof required: A copy of a P60 or a statement of earnings from HMRC for the 2014/15 tax year, along with the full documentation used for the funders financial assessment AND full details of the award provided
4) If you have spent time in Local Authority Care, Kinship Care or received support from the Foyer Federation.
Proof required: You will be required to provide Local Authority (or equivalent) confirmation of the exact dates spent in care or similar confirmation from the Foyer Federation.
5) If you have a recognised disability for which you received a Disabled Student Allowance (DSA) from Student Finance England/N. Ireland/ SAAS.
Proof required: You will be required to provide Student Finance England/N. Ireland/ SAAS correspondence confirming DSA entitlement.