- 13.00 -14.00 - Welcome and Lunch
- 14.00- 14.30 - James Davis, Queen's University Belfast
'John Gough: Heretical Bookseller in Henrician England'
- 14:30-15.00 - James Wallace, McGill University
'Cramers, Chapmen and Running Stationers: Popular Print Distribution in Eighteenth-Century Scotland'
- 15.00-15.30 - Andrew Hobbs, University of Central Lancashire 'Auctioning Secondhand Newspapers and Periodicals in News Rooms and Reading Rooms, 1851-1900'
- 15.30-16.00 - Coffee
- 16.00-16.30 - Nicola Wilson, University of Reading
'Boots and the Novel: The Circulating Libraries and their Readers, c. 1900-40'
- 16.30-17.00 - Duygu Tekgul, University of Exeter
'Translated Fiction as a Product Category in Contemporary British Book Market'