Disruption to Electronic Resource Access on Saturday 29th October 2016Article date: Tuesday 18 October 2016
Due to essential maintenance, there will be some disruption to electronic resource access on Saturday 29th October.
Our supplier has informed us that they will be performing essential maintenance to some of their systems, which will affect your ability to access electronic resources.
When is the work taking place?
The maintenance is happening on Saturday 29th October at the following times:
- 5pm - 6pm
- 8pm - 11pm
- 11pm - midnight (intermittent service)
The supplier will attempt to complete the maintenance work as quickly as possible, but you should consider resource access to be at risk during the above time slots.
What is affected?
- Many of the links to electronic resources from our online catalogue will not work
- The A-Z of E-Journals and E-Books will not be available
How do I access electronic resources during this time?
- A number of electronic resources will still be accessible through our online catalogue
- You can access the databases directly from our Databases A-Z page
- Most of our e-books can be found through Dawsonera or MyiLibrary directly
- Our subject resources pages will suggest the most useful resources for your subject
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.comments powered by Disqus