Out of Office
How to set up an Out of Office message for Staff
Using Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Select the File tab in Outlook.
- Select Automatic Replies (Out of Office).
- Select Send automatic replies.
- Select the time range for your automatic replies.
- Type in the text you want to be sent on your replies. You can send different replies to staff in the University or to people outside.
- Select OK
Note : Remember to turn off Automatic Replies on your return to work, unless you set the time range.