Connecting you to your colleagues and the external world
Provision and support of the University's fixed telephone and mobile services.
This service includes:
- Provision and management of resilient telephony infrastructure and University switchboard (operationally, switchboard services are provided by Facilities).
- Procurement and installation of new phones, management of extension numbers and dialling permissions, relocation and modification of connections.
- Provision of mobile handset, mobile phone account management and technical support for University staff in partnership with our preferred supplier, 'Everthing Everywheretm' (Orange / T.Mobile).
- Provision of mobile data services for internet access, email and calendaring.
- Management of a voicemail service.
- Creation and configuration of features on fixed and mobile devices, e.g. extension mobility on IP phones.
- Billing information to aid decision making and strategic planning available on request.
Alternatively, contact the Service Desk on (01902) 322000 or extension 2000.