Consultancy and advice to help plan and improve our systems and processes
The provision of a range of services to ensure that the University has fit-for-purpose systems and processes that:
- have a high degree of cohesion,
- are efficient, effective and represent good value,
- support students and staff effectively,
- are aligned with the University’s strategic priorities.
This service includes:
- Development, monitoring and maintenance of the University’s Business, Learning and Information Systems (BLIS) Master Plan on behalf of the BLIS Steering Group and University Executive
- Acting as the contact point for the BLIS process for the University community.
- Business Process Modelling and Business Process Improvement
- Business analysis
- Internal consultancy to meet a wide range of process, systems, projects and other professional needs.
- Reporting and managing information using the Business Objects system
- Data integration between University systems
- Project management
- Research and development activities for implementation of future technologies
- Web-based systems and services development
To request these services, please contact the IT Service Desk on (01902) 322000 or extension 2000.