Welcome to IT Services
IT Services provide and manage all University computers and
computing services. We can help you to make best use of them, and
this page will help you get started with using IT here.
If you are a member of
staff, please visit Introduction to
the IT Facilities and Services
- Your IT Account will be activated during enrolment.
What's the email system and where do I
save my files?
Where are the computers and what software
is on them?
How do I use my own computer to
access University IT services?
Where do I get help with using
- IT Self Help site - advice
on using the University's IT facilities and learning materials for
the software used here.
- The IT Service Desk on ext 2000
internally, or 01902-322000 externally.
- Staff in Learning Centres.
- Helpdesk in MI101 in the Technology Centre on City Campus.
- Tutors for advice regarding specialist school software or
How do I keep safe online?
Date: March 2014