To welcome you to the University of Wolverhampton and the United Kingdom, we are offering EU students a generous bursary package to help you settle into life in the UK.
EU Bursary - Accommodation Discount
We are pleased to announce that from September 2017, EU students (those with an EU domicile) studying at the University will receive 50% off University-owned halls' accommodation fees.
Terms and Conditions
- EU accommodation bursary is only applicable to EU citizens – domiciled in the EU.
- Only applies to new entrants on a full-time course of study where the standard tuition fee is £9,250 or more (minimum three year duration – excludes top-up, and foundation year).
- The bursary is only for students studying STEM and Business courses.
- The student must have firmly accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at the University.
- If you apply to stay in University-operated Halls of Residence, we will discount your accommodation fees by 50% in your first year only. Please note, this does not include halls from external providers.
- Discount will be applied upon enrolment