Help with your application
We're happy to help you through the application process every
step of the way.
You can visit the International Centre based in The George,
Wulfruna Street, Wolverhampton for advice and help with your
applicaton or email email@example.com.
You can also contact one of our Regional Offices or
contracted Educational Advisors who represent the University around
We currently have regional offices in five areas:
Our educational advisors are specially contracted by the
University to help you make an application to Wolverhampton. They
are based in several countries and can help you with:
- Advising on which course is the best one for you
based on your interests and qualifications
- Submitting an application and collecting the required
- Tracking the outcome of the application and providing offer
- Providing Tier 4 visa advice
- Providing information on getting to and living in
- Making sure that the process of applying to the University is
easy and free for you!
See the diary of visits to know when we'll be next in