Find out what it’s like to study and live in
You can go far… …we’ll help you get there
Big aspirations deserve a place to thrive. So trust yours
to the experts.
You’ll find a vibrant community at the University of
Wolverhampton which encourages world leading research, innovation
across every sector, and valuable connections – in business and
We provide each of our students with:
- - knowledge and enterprise to realise their ambitions
- - first-rate resources and staff expertise at every step of the
- - outstanding graduate employment prospects.
Become part of
our community of 23,000 students - including over 3,800 students
from some 128 countries.
We've created an ideal learning environment for students to tap
into staff expertise and first-rate facilities.
The University’s academic quality and standards are highly
commended by national education watchdogs, the Quality Assurance
Our students also ranked the University’s learning resources as
above the national average in the National Student Survey 2010.
And in difficult economic times we have helped a high proportion
of our students take their place in the world of work. Over 89% of
our graduates were in work or further study six months after
graduation (Destination of Leavers from Higher Education Survey
Excellent facilities and support
Here are just some of the facilities from which you'll
- - Access to Learning Centres
(libraries) on every campus, open seven days a week,
combining traditional library services with advanced
- Use of one of the largest wireless networks in UK higher
- - Support from The Gateway to smooth your path
- - Use of our free shuttle bus between campuses and
- - Careers advice that works: we can
match your skills and knowledge with job vacancies
- - Business expertise: we are recognised
as one of the most entrepreneurial, business-facing universities in
the West Midlands. Because we know employers, we can give you the
skills they look for; and access to a network of employers when you
are ready to launch your career.