- 10th. Anniversary
exhibition of anagama-fired ceramics, Tallinn,
- Mastering Raku, mixed exhibition.
Based on the book by Steve Branfman. Gorse Mill Studios, Needham,
- IAC Members Exhibition, Flicam, Fule,
International Ceramic Art Museum, China
- Curator and organiser of, and artist in, the British
contingent to create new work in a month-long residency for the New
International Museum of Ceramics, Fuping, Shaanxi, China.
- Cuban memories, Mixed exhibition of
ceramics at the International Museum of Artistic Ceramics in
- International Symposium of
CeramicsExhibition. Invited delegate. Kunstlerhaus
188, Halle, Germany
- Durch das Feuer Gehen,
Keramikmuseum,Westerwald, Germany, Installed exhibition. +Catalogue
- Origins, Impact and Contemporary
Expression, International Raku Symposium and
Exhibition. Eagleheart Art Centre, Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
Catalogue. Tour to: RC Gallery, Portland Oregan, USA. [For NCECA].
Gail Severn Gallery, Ketchum, Idaho, USA. AMOCA, Pomona,
California, USA. , Ceramics Research Center Gallery, Arizona State
University Museum, USA.
- Clay Modern, Gulgong Australia. Mixed
exhibition and invited keynote conference speaker
- Taiwan Ceramics Biennale,
Yingge, Taiwan selected for exhibition, competition. Tour to
Kaoshuing Museum of Fine Arts, Taiwan
- Fixing Light - Fixing Fire. A
Collaborative exhibiton at The Art Gallery and Museum, The Pump
Rooms, Leamington Spa.
- International Raku Symposium,
exhibitor/speaker, Biseul Arts Centre, Korea
- Nyon Triennial Porcelain Competition,
- 2nd. Cheongju International Craft
Biennale, Korea. (Honourable Mention).
- Beaux Arts, Bath. Solo