Welcome to campus bus travel
During term time the University operates a free
inter-campus shuttle bus serving the three campuses at
Wolverhampton, Walsall and Telford (Monday to Friday
Term-time timetable schedule
Full term-time services will begin operating on the 6
Important notice: The pick-up point for
City Campus South from Monday 6 October 2014 will be in
Stafford Street adjacent to MB/MC Buildings. Access to the bus
stop from the central quad area is via MB Building.
|Walsall Termtime Timetable - 6th October 2014 to 9th
||Telford Termtime Timetable - 6th October 2014 to 9th
|Please note: Does not operate
during Christmas and Easter vacation periods.
||Please note: Does not operate
during Christmas and Easter vacation
- Termtime: Monday 6 October 2014 - Friday 19 December
- Termtime: Monday 5 January 2015 to Friday 27 March
- Termtime : Monday 13 April 2014
- Friday 29 May 2015
- A Limited Summer service will operate between Monday 1 June
2015 and Friday 2 October 2015
Please note: Campus shuttle bus services
will not operate during the Christmas and Easter breaks:
- Monday 22 December 2014 - Friday 2 January
- Monday 20 March 2014 - Friday 10 April 2015
About our services
- Real-time satellite tracked vehicles.
- You must produce your student or staff ID card for
- Our buses have wheelchair access and guide dogs are
- Items of luggage to be carried at the driver's discretion.
- No stopping is allowed between designated bus stops.
See full terms of travel.
Visit our travel links section for
details of local, regional and national travel operators.