Campus Bus Travel
During term time the University operates a free
inter-campus shuttle bus serving the three campuses at
Wolverhampton, Walsall and Telford (Monday to Friday
Summer vacation services 2014
The campus shuttle bus will run to its normal term-time
timetable serving both Walsall and
Telford until Friday 6
Between Monday 9 June 2014 and Friday 25 July
2014, a reduced summer vacation
service will operate.
The will be no campus shuttle bus services in operation at
all between Monday 28 July 2014 and Friday 3 October
Full term-time services will be operating between the
- Term 1: Monday 6 October 2014 - Friday 19 December
- Term 2: Monday 5 January 2015 to Friday 27 March 2015
- Term 3: Monday 13 April 2014
- Friday 29 May 2015
Campus shuttle bus services will not operate during the
Christmas and Easter breaks:
- Monday 22 December 2014 - Friday 2 January 2015
- Monday 20 March 2014 - Friday 10 April 2015
Change to City Campus South stop
Important notice: The pick-up point for
City Campus South from Monday 6 October 2014 will be in
Stafford Street outside of the MB/MC Buildings.
About our services
- Real-time satellite tracked vehicles.
- You must produce your student or staff ID card for
- Our buses have wheelchair access and guide dogs are
- Items of luggage to be carried at the driver's discretion.
- No stopping is allowed between designated bus stops.
See full terms of travel.
Visit our travel links section for
details of local, regional and national travel operators.