Did you know the catering outlets across all our campuses are award winning? Check out some of their acheivements below!
Wolverhampton Healthy City Award - The Healthy City Award was introduced in Wolverhampton to award those organisations that were promoting a healthy lifestyle and creating a healthy environment for staff and members of the community.
Food for Life Bronze Award -
- Meals contain no undesirable food additives or hydrogenated fats
- 75% of dishes are freshly prepared
- Meat is from farms which satisfy UK welfare standards
- Marine Stewardship Council Certified Fish - MSC-labelled seafood comes from, and can be traced back to, a sustainable fishery.
- Eggs are from cage-free hens
- Menus are seasonal
- Training is provided for all catering staff
- No GM ingredients are used
- Footprint Awards Highly Commended 2016 - for sustainability and responsible business practice in the foodservice sector.