WXP Student is a placement and training scheme for current students of the University of Wolverhampton.
Students registered on the scheme can undertake placements, which provide valuable experience and participate in training workshops to enhance employability. You also complete the Wolverhampton Enterprise and Employability Award whilst on the scheme.
WXP is a placement and training scheme rather than employment; students receive a training allowance (no tax or National Insurance deductions are made).
The scheme is open the undergraduate and Masters students only.
The benefits for you:
- You receive a training allowance while on placement to cover out of pocket expenses.
- WXP is a training programme, so the contract is flexible. You can be placed in any department across the University, obtaining valuable experience.
- You have the opportunity to complete the Wolverhampton Employability Award as part of the scheme.
- You are able to build contacts within the University, which will be beneficial to your future as a graduate.
- WXP boosts your employability and enhances your CV.
How to register with WXP?
To register for the scheme and see the range of placements available, search for 'Student - WXP' on our JobsBoard.