Summary of Information
Following the collection of the DLHE (Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education) 2016 data, below is a summary of the information gathered from students six months after graduating.
- First Degree Overview: More than 96% of graduates having completed their first degree at the University of Wolverhampton have secured employment or are pursuing further studies.
- Postgraduate Overview: More than 98% of graduates having completed a postgraduate course at the University of Wolverhampton have secured employment or are pursuing further studies.
- Type of Employment: Over 68% of the graduates in employment have secured Managerial/professional level roles.
- Location of Employment: 80.7% of the graduates in employment are working in the local area of West Midlands.
- Salary: 69.3% graduates in employment are earning salaries between £15,000 - £29,999 per annum. A further 16.2% are earning salaries between £30,000 - £59,999. The average salary for our leavers in employement is £24,024 per annum.
What do Graduates Do? Provides information on DLHE survey data at national level (overall and by subject).
Want more information?
If you require more information on the DLHE Survey or specific course destinations, please contact Kunal Swani, Employer Liaison Manager (Data Research) by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org