Advertise your job
The Workplace offers a fast, friendly and efficient vacancy advertising service to employers who wish to recruit our students and graduates. Vacancies advertised on our system can be viewed by more than 20,000 potential candidates who are searching for a range of work opportunities.
Why use our service?
Through our online vacancy advertising system we can offer you:
- A FREE service
- A pool of prospective employees with a wide range of skills and experience
- An easy way to reach over 20,000 students and graduates of the University of Wolverhampton
- A convenient opportunity to advertise your vacancies
- An opportunity to utilise the expert services of one of our staff who can offer you a full range of recruitment services
- The opportunity to use extra services like payroll through one of our schemes
Types of vacancies we advertise
We advertise a range of vacancies including:
- part-time jobs (maximum 20 hours a week during term time)
- paid internships
- paid short-term work opportunities
- vacation/seasonal work
- undergraduate industrial placements (lasting 12 months)
- undergraduate and graduate short-term and summer placements
- full-time graduate roles
- graduate schemes
How to advertise your vacancy?
To advertise your vacancy please contact The Workplace and speak to one of our specialist team members to assist you.
Our advice for getting a good response from applicants
We advise the following to get a good response to your advert:
- Include salary information.
- Put a specific closing date.
- Submit your vacancy preferably 2 weeks before the closing date; this gives applicants time to research the job and write a good application.
The Workplace is happy to advertise vacancies sent to us by recruitment agencies, provided all the following criteria are met:
- The advert is for an actual vacancy with a named employer.
- You tell us the name of the employer; however the decision to advertise their name to our students will be at your discretion.
- You will only interview applicants for the employer stated in the advert, and not for any general recruiting purpose. You will not use our system to harvest applicants' CVs.
- You will not charge our users to apply for a job you have sent to us.
- You will inform us if any University of Wolverhampton graduate was successful in securing the role for our data gathering purposes.
Access to Placement Schemes?
In addition to an advertising service we also offer a range of schemes that you could use to offer students and graduates opportunities and experience. Some of them also offer access to financial support or discounts.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org