The Manufacturing Club provides a network of engineering and manufacturing companies in the Black Country and surrounding areas through which valuable information is shared.
The Club aims to promote excellence by helping regional businesses adopt the most appropriate practices in manufacturing technology, business systems and management techniques.
Become a member
To register for free please visit West Midlands Manufacturing Club.
- You will have a direct voice in raising the profile of engineering and manufacturing in your area
- Sharing of valuable ideas and experience
- Help with new technology and the principles behind lean manufacturing
- Access to CAD/CAM training
- News and reviews relevant to you
- Opportunity to apply for grants and funding for manufacturing implementation projects
- Discuss ‘best practice’ with local companies who have already achieved high levels of efficiency
- Keynote workshops, training programmes and consultancy help in:
- Lean manufacturing
- New product development
- Production control
- Quality and more...
Tel: 01902 321272
Web: West Midlands Manufacturing Club