All of the University terms and conditions apply to the services provided by the Conference Department.
Confirmation of bookings
Room hire, catering and bedroom accommodation.
To confirm a booking you will need to send a cheque for 10% of the initial booking value and return either a signed Room hire booking form or a Residential accommodation form, depending on your requirements.
By signing and returning the booking form, you are accepting all University terms and conditions and also the cancellation charges detailed below.
Confirming final details for your event
Estimated numbers for catering and bedroom accommodation need to be finalised at least 14 days prior to the start date of your event, in writing. This ensures a high quality service can be provided to ensure all your needs are met and adequate planning time is allocated.
A surcharge may apply for last minute changes within the 14 day period.
In the event of final numbers not being confirmed prior to the 14 day period, bookings will be confirmed on the last estimated numbers provided.
An Event instruction sheet will be issued to you prior to the event taking place, confirming all of your requirements, including:
- Your agenda
- Rooms booked
- Catering times and requirements
- Entertainment booked
- Presentation equipment booked
- Signage required
- Car parking details
This Instruction Sheet is circulated to the catering, reception and security staff, to ensure that everyone is aware of your event.
The following cancellation charges apply for University employees and external customers and are not negotiable:
- Up to 12 months prior to the event start date - there is no charge
- Up to 6 months prior to the event start date - 10% of the current booking value
- Up to 2 months prior to the event start date - 30% of the current booking value
- Up to 1 month prior to the event start date - 50% of the current booking value
- Within one month of the event start date - 75% of the current booking value
- Within 14 days of the event start date - 100% of the current booking value
Terms & Conditions for Short Stays
Did you know you can book your short stay overnight accommodation on our online eStore for the Telford Campus.
Are you looking for en-suite budget accommodation in Telford?
- Only £35.00 ex VAT per night online
- Venue: Bedrooms available at the University of Wolverhampton, Telford Campus
- All bedrooms: single occupancy only, private en-suite bathrooms
- Bookings taken for over 18s only
- Full Terms and Conditions (PDF 51K, Downloads file)
- Arrival for accommodation: check in from 3pm, SA building reception
- Departure: check out by 10am
- Parking: FREE car parking
- Internet: FREE wi-fi.
- Directions: Telford University Campus, Shifnal Road, Priorslee, Telford, Shropshire Sat Nav TF2 9NN. J4 M54
- Map and directions to the Telford Campus. Reception open 24 hrs
- On the Telford Campus there are vending machines for drinks and snacks in the Go Deli Café Mon-Fri.
We look forward to you booking with us soon.