On a Higher or Degree Apprenticeship, you will develop the professional and technical skills that businesses are looking for – and that’s not the only benefit.
As an apprentice studying one of our Apprenticeships, you will:
- learn while you earn: you’ll be employed and paid a wage throughout
- develop in-demand workplace skills for a defined professional role, without incurring student fees or taking a loan
- get a head-start in your chosen profession with an employer who wants to invest in your future
- begin your journey to membership of a professional body
- benefit from our state-of-the-art facilities, multi-million pound investment and student learning opportunities, commended by the Quality Assurance Agency in 2015.
89% of apprentices are satisfied with the quality of training.*
85% of apprentices reported their ability to do their job had improved.*
*Ipsos MORI survey of UK apprentices, January-March 2014
You can find out more information on our Apprenticeship programmes at our Apprenticeship Hub – drop in, book an appointment or get in touch to find out where an Apprenticeship could take you in the future.