Up-skill your workforce with a two year BEng (Hons) Manufacturing Engineering Degree.
The University of Wolverhampton’s exciting new accelerated degree package is designed for ambitious, highly motivated employees working in the manufacturing engineering sector. It is an ideal way to capitalise on the talent within your company. The BEng (Hons) Manufacturing Engineering Degree is an employer-sponsored degree course; developed with industry, for industry.
- Improve company competitiveness.
- Adopt new and innovative technology and processes.
- Maximise workforce potential with minimal disruption.
- Address specific skills demanded by the company.
- Embed the latest research-informed learning in the workplace.
- A full Bachelor’s degree in just two years
- An investment in your ability by your employer.
- A career-enhancing qualification.
- Access to the University’s advanced manufacturing equipment and expertise
- Mature applicants (over 24 years of age) with experience of working in a relevant industry will be considered, subject to interview.
- A HNC qualification in a relevant subject discipline.
- A and AS Level awards representing a minimum of 200 UCAS points (with at least 140 of these points gained from either two full, six-unit awards or one full, twelve-unit award).
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above or Key Skills Communication and Application of Number at Level 2.
Wolverhampton City Campus
2 years (45 weeks spread over 3 semesters per year, with employees attending the University every Friday and 4 Saturdays each semester)
Apply for the course here
For more information contact Prof. Mark Stanford
call: 01902 323904
If you have any general questions or queries you can also fill out our enquiry form.
Please note: This is course is only for students employed in industry.