Research Assistant, University of Wolverhampton, February 2014 to December 2014.
- Analysis and interpretation of data for Business and Innovation School Projects.
Locality Children’s Centre Teacher, Goodway Nursery School, B44 8RL, November 2011 to April 2013.
- Raising standards of PSED and C&L across 90 locality early years settings and covering over 5500 children under 5 years of age. Designated Senior Person. For child protection.
Children’s Centre Teacher, Sundridge Children’s Centre, B43 7DS, April 2008 to Nopvember 2011.
- Leading delivery of EYFS through CC groups and at onsite nursery.
- Family and adult learning, childminder and local nursery support. DSP.
Booster teacher, Sundridge Primary School, B44 9NY, January 2009 to May 2010.
- Literacy and numeracy Y6 booster sessions
Manor Park Primary, Aston, B6 5UQ, September 1998 to March 2008.
- Teacher and project leader - Literacy and numeracy Y6 groups, team teaching from nursery to year 6 (for staff CPD), school council, governing body, healthy schools. DSP.
- Acting Deputy Head - Whole school assessment, behaviour, numeracy, child protection, school council, educational visits, NQT induction, governing body and class teacher Y5. DSP.
- Assistant Head - Behaviour and pastoral care (including internal mentors and outside agencies), numeracy, school council and class teacher Y6. DSP.
- Key stage 2 coordinator
- Key stage 2, numeracy, behaviour, SMT and class teacher Y6.
- Class teacher
- Class teacher Y4 and joint responsibility of implementation of NNS
Author, Scholastic Publishers, Leamington Spa, 2004.
- Author for:
- Literacy for more able learners 9-11
- Literacy for less able learners 9-11
- Teaching behaviourally challenging children (co-authored).
- All written under previous name Helen Lane.
Consultant, Schofield and Sims publishers, 2008.
- To comment upon material pending publication in relation to current national strategy and national curriculum guidance.