- To promote improved working conditions for disabled staff at the University.
- To share good practice in recruiting and supporting disabled staff.
- To act as an engagement and consultation forum.
Who can take part?
If you are a member of University of Wolverhampton staff you are welcome to get involved in this group if you identify with any of the following;
- you consider yourself to be disabled or D/deaf;
- you have an unseen medical condition such as epilepsy, HIV or multiple sclerosis;
- you have a physical or sensory impairment / medical condition;
- you have specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia or dyspraxia;
- you have mental health difficulties such as depression;
- you have a temporary injury;
- you have or had an illness that may reoccur such as cancer;
- you have a cognitive impairment such as autistic spectrum disorders;
- you have more than one medical condition and/or a condition that fluctuates.
Please read the Further information.
For an informal discussion or to be added to our confidential e-mail distribution list please contact Cindy Williams-Findlay via Cindy@wlv.ac.uk.