Fairtrade at the University of Wolverhampton
The University is a Fairtrade University in a Fairtrade City.
One of our core values as an organisation is to be ethical - and
our commitment to Fairtrade is just one of the ways in which we
Some Fairtrade facts
- In 2013 we sold 363,867 cups of Fairtrade tea and
- 16,339 bars of Fairtrade chocolate were bought
at the University in 2013
- We have added Fairtrade wine to our
hospitality wine list
- We sold 9,959 bottles of Fairtrade fruit juice
- All of the bananas that we sell on campus are Fairtrade
Fairtrade Fortnight 2014
During Fairtrade Fortnight we are selling our
Fairtrade bananas at half price in our shops and
catering outlets to support and promote the international effort to
sell only fairly-traded bananas.
You can find out more about the campaign at: www.stickwithfoncho.org.uk.
Get involved with Fairtrade
We are looking for interested volunteers to join our Fairtrade
Action Group at the University, a joint initiative with the
Students’ Union. If you would like more information or to get
involved please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.