Exam timetables - 2013/4
The University publishes exam timetables on these web
pages. The friendly web address is www.wlv.ac.uk/examtimes.
This page will only provide information on formal examinations.
You should refer to WOLF module topics or noticeboards for
information relating to the arrangements for any other types of
assessment such as in-class tests and time-constrained
2013/4 Formal Examination Dates - Undergraduated Modules
- Semester One Modules: w/c 16 December 2013 - week 16
- Year-long Modules: w/c 13 January 2014 - week 20
- Year-long Modules: w/c 28 April 2014 - week 35
- Semester Two Modules: w/c 12 May 2014 - week 37
- Resit Exams: w/c 14 July 2014 - week 46
Exam timetable publication dates - Undergraduate Modules
- Semester One Modules - 12 November 2013
- Year-long Modules - 10 December 2013
- Year-long Modules - 1 April 2014
- Semester Two Modules - 8 April 2014
- Resit Exams - 16 June 2014
Postgraduate Block Modules
2013/4 Formal Examination Dates - Postgraduate Block
- Postgraduate Block One modules - w/c 13 January 2014 (week
- Postgraduate Block Two modules - w/c 31 March 2014 (week
- Postgraduate Block Three modules - w/c 30 June 2014 (week
- Postgraduate Resit Exams - w/c 26 August 2014 (week 52)
Exam timetable publication dates - Postgraduate Block
- Postgraduate Block One modules - 10 December 2013
- Postgraduate Block Two modules - 4 March 2014
- Postgraduate Block Three modules - 3 June 2014
- Postgraduate Resit Exams - 5 August 2014
You are advised to check these timetables regularly in
the run up to your examination(s) as all details (i.e. room, time
and date) are subject to change at short notice.
Important information for examinations
Examination Attendance Record
All students MUST bring their Examination Attendance Record to
all exams. This is available in your 'My Assignments and
Extenuating Circumstances' page on e:Vision. You MUST also bring
your current University ID badge (or other acceptable form of
identification, i.e. passport or full driving licence, if you are
not studying on University premises).
Examination timetable clashes
If you find you have one or more timetable clashes (exam
starting at the same time), you need to complete the exam
timetable clash form below.
Submitting your form
Please e-mail your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadlines for submitting a clash form are:
- Semester One Modules (w/c 16 December 2013) - Friday 6 December
- Year-long Modules (w/c 13 January 2014) - Monday 6 January
- Year-long Modules (w/c 28 April 2014) - Monday 21 April
- Semester Two Modules (w/c 12 May 2014) - Friday 2 May 2014
- Resit Exams (w/c 14 July 2014) - Friday 4 July 2014
- Postgraduate Block One modules (w/c 13 January 2014) - Monday 6
- Postgraduate Block Two modules (w/c 31 March 2014) - Friday 21
- Postgraduate Block Three modules (w/c 30 June 2014) - Friday 20
- Postgraduate Resit Exams (w/c 26-29 August 2014) - Friday 15
These deadlines are adhered to and no late forms will be
Special examination arrangements
Students who require special arrangements for examinations must
register with the Student Enabling Centre (SEC) in the
This should be done at the beginning of the academic year.
If you have not already registered with the SEC,
please do this immediately.
Student Offices will be contacting special requirements
students, via email, to confirm the arrangements for
your exams. If you do not receive an email with these details
two weeks prior to exams starting, please email email@example.com.
Seen exam papers
If you have a seen examination, please refer to WOLF for the examination paper.
Please note the University of Wolverhampton examination
regulations, available via www.wlv.ac.uk/polsregs.
If you feel unwell on the day of your examination
If you feel unwell on the day of your examination and consider
your illness is infectious please do not come to the University to
sit your examination.
Please apply for Extenuating Circumstances immediately through
your e:Vision account using
'My Assignments and Extenuating Circumstances' page to submit your
Your claim will be considered by your Student Office Manager
using University criteria.
Any other questions?
If you have any queries relating to the examination timetable,
please contact us by selecting 'Helpdesk' from your e:Vision
Alternatively, your Student Office will be happy to assist you with